Xiaomi is always aggressive in launching products every year. The company launches many products each year as compared to any other brand. And this time around, Xiaomi is ready to launch Xiaomi 12 which will be launched in December 2021.
As we have seen in the past, Xiaomi has cleaned up its name badging and does not mention ‘MI’ now rather they come up with only ‘Xiaomi’ branding.
Here is what we have heard so far and all the details about the product release date, specs, price, and availability.
Xiaomi 12 release date
- The smartphone may launch in December 2021.
- Globally, it will be launched in March 2022
Based on previous launches, the company will launch Xiaomi 12 by the end of this year at least for China and Indian markets. Based on Xiaomi’s launch history, the company has been rolling out new phones every year-end and make them available to consumers early in the new year. This smartphone will have a next-generation, super-powered Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. We will talk about this in detail below.
Xiaomi 12 Price
There’s no note from the company on pricing as of now however the price of the device will be slightly more or similar to the cost of Mi 11 (£/€799) due to its improved hardware and performance. Xiaomi always puts the affordable price in front of their audience and strives to maintain the predecessor price.
Xiaomi 12 Specifications
- 6.7″ inch display, feature an LTPO AMOLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Will be powered by a Snapdragon 898 chipset bundled with LPDDR5X RAM.
- Cameras – triple camera system at the back with 200MP main, 100MP ultrawide, 50MP telephoto, 5x optical periscope, likely a 5x or 10x – we expect the 10x again will be housed for the Ultra. (Expected)
- 120W wireless charging
Xiaomi holds its December summit which occurs in mid of December and we are expecting the company will unveil this new device in the December summit along with other devices. It has been the strategy of the company to launch devices, actually, preview devices by the end of the year to create the hype for the device so that more users are attracted towards the product.