Who was the first player to win Man of the Match for India in an ODI in 2021: OnePlus TV Amazon Quiz: Answer and Win Prizes – 18 April 2021 is now LIVE.
OnePlus TV Amazon Quiz: (Who was the first player to win Man of the Match for India in an ODI in 2021) Answer and Win Prizes 18th April take test of your general knowledge which gets updated daily on our blog. The quiz comes with unique questions and challenges and you can win rewards/prizes. Amazon quiz is growing fast and the quiz brightens IQ level of yours, these are easy if you follow us. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- Amazon Quiz Time is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- Jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Scroll down, Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too.
Answers to OnePlus TV Amazon Quiz (Who was the first player to win Man of the Match for India in an ODI in 2021)
Q1. Which national park, that launched night safaris in March 2021, is home to one of the highest density of Royal Bengal tigers in the world?
Ans. Bandhavgarh National Park 👍
Q2. Iranaitivu island in the Gulf of Mannar, in news as a proposed burial site for COVID-19 victims, is a part of which country?
Ans. Sri Lanka 👍
Q3. Who was the first player to win Man of the Match for India in an ODI in 2021?
Ans. Shikhar Dhawan 👍
Q4. This creature is the national animal of which country?
Ans. Scotland 👍
Q5. What do the initials written on this candy stand for?
Ans. Mars and Murrie 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: