[Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers] Who among these female leaders has not been the President of her country
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can hop on to the quiz and check the Flipkart Daily Trivia Play and win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
FLIPKART DAILY TRIVIA QUIZ 19 August 2021 DETAILS
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Daily Trivia Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 19 August 2021
Q1: Founded by James Hicky, what was Hicky’s Bengal Gazette the first in India?
Answer 1: Newspaper
Q2: Which of these brands is not owned by an European consumer goods company?
Answer 2: Old Spice
Q3: Who captained India at the 2018 Women’s Hockey World Cup?
Answer 3: Rani Rampal
Q4: Baba Sri Chand, the son of Guru Nanak, was the founder of which religious sect?
Answer 4: Udasi
Q5: Who among these female leaders has not been the President of her country?
Answer 5: Golda Meir