Which player in the IPL 2020 season scored the maximum 30 runs in a single over with 5 sixes?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 19 April 2021 Today (Which player in the IPL 2020 season scored the maximum 30 runs in a single over with 5 sixes?) – Hello Everyone, here are all the right 5 answers to The Quiz and win prizes.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is now Live go ahead and play. You can hope on to the quiz and check the Flipkart Daily Trivia Play and win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are hungry for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
FLIPKART DAILY TRIVIA CRICKET QUIZ 19 April DETAILS
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Date & Time: 12th April, 20 AM to 20 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Daily Trivia Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Answers to Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today
Q1: Arun Jaitley Stadium is the home ground of which IPL team?
Answer 1: Delhi Capitals
Q2: Which among these was not one of the ‘Icon players’ in the inaugural season of IPL?
Answer 2: VVS Laxman
Q3: Which IPL team is not being captained by a ICC world cup winner?
Answer 3: Rajasthan Royals
Q4: Which player in the IPL 2020 season scored the maximum 30 runs in a single over with 5 sixes?
Answer 4: Rahul Tewatia
Q5: A player from which team was adjudged the most valuable player in the 2020 IPL season?
Answer 5: Rajasthan Royals
Past Flipkart daily trivia answers