[Flipkart Daily Trivia] Which of these is a book written by the Congress leader Shashi Tharoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can hop on to the quiz and check the Flipkart Daily Trivia Play and win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
FLIPKART DAILY TRIVIA QUIZ 13 August 2021 DETAILS
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Daily Trivia Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 13 August 2021
Q1: Which of these is a book written by the Congress leader Shashi Tharoor?
Answer 1: Why I am Hindu
Q2: Which of these creatures performs two kinds of dances – the round and the waggle?
Answer 2: Honeybees
Q3: The original Lifebuoy jingle was composed and sung by?
Answer 3: Jagjit Singh
Q4: Who was the first teenager to score a goal in a FIFA World Cup final?
Answer 4: Pele
Q5: Which planet was named by 11-year old Venetia after Roman god of underworld?
Answer 5: Pluto