Amazon Quiz Time – 10 April 2021 (Which country is the first in per capita consumption of the meat that comes from this particular bird) is now LIVE. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- This Quiz is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too.
Answers to Godrej Split AC Amazon Quiz (Which country is the first in per capita consumption of the meat that comes from this particular bird) – 10 April 2021
Q1. Michael Somare who passed away recently, was the ‘Grand Chief’ and the ‘Father of the Nation’ of which country?
Ans. Papua New Guinea 👍
Q2. “Forest and Livelihoods: sustaining people and planet” was the theme of which day celebrated by UN on 3rd March 2021?
Ans. World Wildlife Day👍
Q3. In collaboration with which prestigious institution will the Govt of India setup the country’s first center of Excellence in Gaming?
Ans. IIT Bombay 👍
Q4. The monument in this picture was built as an entrance to what?
Ans. World’s Fair 👍
Q5. Which country is the first in per-capita consumption of the meat that comes from this particular bird?
Ans. Israel 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: