Amazon Quiz Time – 5 April 2021 (What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the earth) is now LIVE. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz (What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the earth)
- This Quiz is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too.
Answers to Amazon Quiz Time Today – 5 April 2021
Q1. Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy?
Q2. Which country’s ambassador was Diplomat Luca Attanasio, who recently got killed in the Democratic Republic of the congo?
Ans. Italy 👍
Q3. All the matches in the T20 international series between India and England in 2021 would be played in which city?
Q4. In which fictional universe do you use this place as a magical portal?
Ans. Harry Potter 👍
Q5. What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the earth?
Ans. Solar Wind 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: