[Flipkart Quiz] What day is observed in India on Sardar Patel birth anniversary on 31st October?
Beat The Genius Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can jump on to the quiz and check the daily quiz to Play and you can win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz – 9 July Details
- Quiz Name: Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart App
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
1.. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all answers correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz Answers – 9 July 2021
Q1: What day is observed in India on Sardar Patel’s birth anniversary on 31st October?
Answer 1: National Unity Day
Q2: In 2009, which Indian poet-lyricist won the Oscar for ‘Best Original Song’?
Answer 2: Gulzar
Q3: Which Indian city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2019?
Answer 3: Jaipur
Q4: Which animal is the primary diet of the King Cobra?
Answer 4: Snake
Q5: Which biologist of Indian origin won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2009?
Answer 5: Venki Ramakrishnan