Vivo X70, X70 Pro, And X70 Pro+ Final Specs Leak Ahead Of September 9 Launch
Vivo’s next X70 models have been making a lot of leaks, online photos, official and unofficial teasers, and certifications lately, leaving very little to the expectation for the September 9 stage event. The trio of X70 variants is now officially confirmed with this sheet of paper revealing almost all the specs of the device.
Vivo X70 Pro+ Specs
Again, the specs of the Vivo X70 are not unknown now, thanks to all leaks, however, we’ll still flash everything that we have known so far. Let’s take a look at X70 Pro + Specs
- a 6.78 QHD+ (3200 x 1440-pixel) AMOLED display with 10-bit, 120Hz, HDR10+ support.
- a 32MP selfie camera with a tiny punch-hole in front along with in-display finger print scanner.
- Powerful Snapdragon 888+ chipset bundled with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of storage variant too with UFS 3.1 support.
- 4,500 mAh battery which brings 55W fast charging and 50W fast wireless charging.
- Dimensions of the phones are 64.54 x 75.21 x 8.89mm, 209g body.
- Rear cameras will be a 50MP for X70 Pro+ with f/1.57 with Samsung GN1 sensor. A 48MP, ultrawide Sony IMX598 sensor, with 4-axis gimbal OIS. A 12MP portrait camera. And an 8MP periscope zoom camera with OIS support.
- Dual SIM support, dual-band GPS.
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1 on top.
The vanilla Vivo X70 and X70 Pro are both supposed to have the same display of 6.56-inch which will be FullHD+ (2376 x 1080-pixel) AMOLED, HDR10+, with in-display fingerprint magic. Both smartphones may also have the identical 32MP selfie camera, and both can have fast charging support with up to 44W charging capability. Both are said to have 265GB of UFS 3.1 and 8GB or 12GB of RAM options.
Vivo X70 Pro Specs
The X70 Pro may have a 4450 mAh battery with 55W fast charging, the dimension will be 158.30 x 73.21 x 7.99mm, 185g body. Unlike, Vivo X70 Pro +, this is supposed to house an Exynos 1080 chipset. The rear camera will have a 50MP compartment at the back with Samsung GN1 as the main clicker with OIS support along with a 12MP ultrawide eye with macro mode and 12MP for portrait clicks, also an 8 PM sensor at the back.
Vivo X70 Specs
Vivo X70 will have slightly lower specs than other cousins and it will have a smaller battery as compared to X70 pro and x70 pro+.
- X70 will have 4,400 mAh battery.
- Dimensions 160.10×75.39×7.55mm, 181g body.
- Processor: Exynos 1080 chipset of a MediaTek Dimensity 1200.
- Cameras: a 48MP, Sony IMX776, OIS-support main sensor.
- A 12MP ultrawide, with macro and a 12MP portrait camera with no Pro’s periscope.
The X70 family is coming along as quite a promising one. Even after all of the photo leaks, we still have more exciting details to look forward to in upcoming events, like the ZEISS T* lenses, which should be available to all 3 models. And there is a lovely feature for camera viewfinder and better video capturing that is called Vivo’s native V1 ISP chip, if any of these smartphones comes up with this new chip then it will be icing on the cake and consumers will love it.