Amazon Quiz Time – 19 April 2021 is now LIVE. (The torch relay for the Tokyo Olympics started in which place devastated by the 2011 earthquake tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors?)
Amazon Quiz Time 19th April (The torch relay for the Tokyo Olympics started in which place devastated by the 2011 earthquake tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors?) take test of your general knowledge which gets updated daily on our blog. The quiz comes with unique questions and challenges and you can win rewards/prizes. Amazon quiz is growing fast and the quiz brightens IQ level of yours, these are easy if you follow us. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- Amazon Quiz Time is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- Jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Scroll down, Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too. You can play here on Amazon app
Answers to Amazon Quiz Time Today
Q1. Translated by former civil servant Imitiaz Ahmad Sahibzada, The Frontier Gandhi: My Life and Struggle is the autobiography of whom?
Ans. Abdul Ghaffar Khan 👍
Q2. In response to the crisis triggered by a severe drought, India sent food and medical supplies to which island nation in March 2021?
Ans. Madagascar 👍
Q3. The torch relay for the Tokyo Olympics started in which place, devastated by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors?
Ans. Fukushima 👍
Q4. In which University can you get a degree to make this particular beverage?
Ans. Cornell 👍
Q5. He sacrificed a part of himself to create which weapon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Ans. Stormbreaker 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: