What’s new in Realme 8 5G
Realme 8 5G is getting a brand new bumper RAM + storage configuration in the Indian market. Earlier in April this 12 months ago, the phone was launched with just 4GB + 128GB and 8GB + 128GB storage choices but now the company has included a brand new bump of 4GB + 64GB storage configuration to the existing models with slight increase in price.
Apart from this change, the specs of the phone are almost similar. Realme 8 5G is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and comes with a 6.5-inch screen with 90Hz refresh rate.
Realme 8 5G price in India, availability
Realme 8 5G is set at the price of Rs. 13,999 for the base model of 4GB + 64GB storage. This new variant shall be out there in multiple colors like Supersonic Blue and Supersonic Black color choices. The new mobile will go on sale on May 18 by way of Realme.com, beginning 12pm.
The 4GB + 128GB storage variant is set at Rs. 14,999 and the 8GB + 128GB storage will be priced at Rs. 16,999. All colors of this model will be available on Flipkart and offline shops.
Realme 8 5G specifications
- Realme 8 5G comes with a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display having 20:9 side ratio and a 90Hz refresh rate.
- It houses MediaTek 700 SoC processor, paired with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
- Realme 8 5G comes with 128GB internal memory with UFS 2.1 storage.
- Dedicated MicroSD card support (as much as 1TB).
- Triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel sensor from Samsung, a 2-megapixel sensor (monochrome), and a 2-megapixel sensor (tertiary).
- Realme 8 5G to come with a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video chats.