Yesterday, the OnePlus 10 Pro premiered in white. The firm did its greatest to elucidate how cool it was that it was in a position to create a flagship in a white shade. Its engineers have labored exhausting for 3 months to create a snow-white case and examined greater than 100 shades. But they higher deal with the sturdiness of the OnePlus 10 Pro.
Even though the flagship is barely accessible in China, smartphone destroyer and channel proprietor JerryRigEverything managed to get it to check. A well-known electronics tormentor determined to check the OnePlus 10 Pro for what it has to supply when it comes to reliability and sturdiness. And in accordance with the outcomes of the test, the flagship claims to replenish the “hall of fame” of outsiders and get the title of essentially the most fragile smartphone of this year.
And everything began effectively. The scratch resistance test confirmed that the protecting glass of the display is scratched when using a stick with the sixth degree of hardness on the Mohs scale. Setting the hearth to the display is an empty endeavor, it doesn’t burn, however, the hearth spoiled its look. But the OnePlus 10 Pro’s important fold test failed.
The smartphone broke within the space underneath the large block of the main camera, the body was bent, and the glass back cover of the phone cracked, coated with a “spider web”. It can’t be stated that the Youtuber simply managed to break the resistance of the case, however, the truth stays that with due effort, you possibly can bend the case together with your naked arms.
Once again check out the specs of the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone:
OnePlus 10 Pro Specs
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D versatile curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, as much as 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear digital camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS;
- 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor;
- 8MP telephoto digital camera with f/2.4 aperture,
- OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing digital camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo audio system, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm;
- Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA,
- Dual 4G VoLTE,
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO;
- Bluetooth 5.2,
- GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS,
- USB Type-C,
- 5000mAh battery with 80W quick charging, 50W wi-fi charging, reverse wi-fi charging