Indian iPhone 12 buyers receive a box of soap instead of iPhone 12
Indian iPhone 12 buyers received a box of soap, well you heard it right. If you’re fond of on-line shopping, then you almost certainly have had one or two bad journeys. It is kind of frequent for on-line shopping lovers to get a product that doesn’t match the outline of the real model. However, some consumers’ experiences are more horrible than others. The case with an Indian on-line buyer could be very pathetic. According to the latest claims, a person bought an Apple iPhone 12 on Flipkart during sale season. However, when the package finally reached the person, the person discovered two bars of cleaning soap within the field.
What actually happened? (Indian iPhone 12 buyers receive a box of soap)
Flipkart in India not too long ago held a promotional festival, and the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini had the very biggest discount of the year. The iPhone 12 mini was bought for as little as 34,999 Indian rupees ($465). With such enormous and biggest discounts, Flipkart sold over 200,000 iPhone 12 series. The shopper spent 51999 Indian rupees ($691) on the iPhone 12 and got two bars of utensils cleaning soap within the package. Fortunately, the complete process of unboxing the smartphone was recorded by the person. After speaking with Flipkart customer support, the person asked for a refund a couple of days later.
Flipkart also promised to call the customer back and found the delivery agent left with ‘failed delivery’. However, what’s astonishing is that even after promising, the customer kept receiving repeated calls for OTP from the delivery associate, Wishmaster later marked the delivery as successful.
Important Advice (Indian iPhone 12 buyers receive a box of soap)
Online consumers are suggested to at all times have a video recording of the unboxing of any product that they buy a product online. This is super essential when the product is at such a heavy discount. The recording could be considered very helpful in such scenarios and will avoid any mishap or money loss.
The iPhone 12 is the most popular Apple’s 2020 flagship device. Since the release of the iPhone 13 models, there may be a need to reduce the facility by selling iPhone 12 at a reduced cost. To make this enticing, there have been a number of cost cuts and reductions from each Apple and main e-commerce shop. The firm has recently sold many devices during such sales on account of these festival’s sales.
Important Steps Flipkart should take (Indian iPhone 12 buyers receive a box of soap)
As part of the Open Box Delivery steps, Flipkart normally allows Wishmaster (delivery agent) to open the package at the time of final delivery and that too in front of the customer. But we are not sure if this process was missed or not. Customers should always accept the delivery only at the same time and should ensure that their product packaging is intact. This will further remove the fear of any financial liability on the customer’s part. This is actually Flipkart’s directive and a part of Flipkart initiatives that they aim to improve considering the overall customer experience, which will help to build a superior supply chain facility.”
Apple iPhone 12 specs (Indian iPhone 12 buyers receive a box of soap)
- 6.1-inch (2532×1170 pixels) OLED 460ppi Super Retina XDR screen, as much as 1200 nits clear brightness, HDR, Dolby Vision, Ceramic Shield safety.
- Six-Core A14 Bionic 5nm chip with 64-bit structure, quad-core graphics
- 64GB, 128GB,256GB storage choices.
- iOS 14 OS.
- Water and dirt resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.6) digital camera, 7P lens, optical picture stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary digital camera, 5P lens
- 12MP TrueDepth entrance digital camera with f/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120fps
- TrueDepth digital camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo audio system
- Dimensions: 146.7×71.5×7.4mm; Weight: 162grams
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz), Gigabit-class LTE, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with MagSafe wi-fi charging, quick charging, as much as 17 hours of video playback