[Amazon Quiz] In the G7 summit which country proposed a minimum global corporation tax rate of 15?
Welcome to Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 9 July 2021. The Amazon Quiz has become very popular among Indians and the contest goes LIVE at 12.00 am daily. You become eligible to win different prizes by answering some simple questions. And the odds of wining the quiz increases with your correct answers. We are here to help you out with the answers, below we have given all the answers for today’s quiz. Amazon quiz checks your general knowledge, and if you are the lucky one you will get goodies, gifts and rewards like Amazon Pay balance or others. Don’t forget to dive into our blog daily for correct answers. All The best!!
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Available On:||Amazon App Only|
|Start Time:||Daily 12:00am|
|Quiz Prize:||5000 Amazon Pay Balance|
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today
1. Go to Google Play Store OR Apple Store and click to download the amazon app.
2. Sign-in if you are not a new user or sign-up if you are new to Amazon app.
3. On Amazon.in app, click on the home page and search for “Funzone” & Find The Quiz that you want to play.
4. Once you find the quiz, click and play Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz Answers – 9 July 2021
Question 1: Scientists have recently discovered a new species of African violet plant in which state of India?
Question 2: Yuan Longping, a Chinese agronomist who recently passed away, is known for developing the first varieties of what in the 1970s?
Answer: Hybrid Rice
Question 3: In the G7 summit, which country proposed a minimum global corporation tax rate of 15%?
Question 4: What is this animal called?
Question 5: Which online video game store is named after this water phenomenon?
Check More Amazon Quiz Today Below:
How to win Quiz?
If you want to maximize the chances of you winning the quiz then you have to answer all questions correctly. You will find all correct answers on this blog daily. Above, we have given all the details on how to play the quiz along with correct answers, so crack the quiz and wait for the announcement of winners. If you are selected as a lucky winner then you will be notified by email/sms or through app notifications.
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All rights reserved by Amazon, kindly check terms and conditions here. It is crucial to check Terms and Conditions on amazon Quiz Page. All details and information provided here are solely shared in good faith and are for entertainment and educational purposes only. Viewers discretion is highly advised.
We wishes you best of luck.