Huawei Nova 8i newly launched in Germany
It has been some time because the last time we noticed Huawei launching a smartphone out of China. The reality is that it has change into troublesome for the corporate to convey its smartphones with out Google Play Services as gadgets with out them are much less interesting for world population.
The company additionally has fewer gadgets, coming and even sold its Honor brand earlier as a result of a number of rounds of sanctions put up by the US authorities. Even although, the corporate is bringing its most up-to-date mid-range smartphones to Europe.
Today, the Honor Nova 8i has come to Europe and is out there by Huawei Germany’s official online store and it is available to buy on Amazon Germany for €349 (6GB RAM and 128GB storage model).
Both online places provide a free pair of Huawei FreeBuds 4i earphones with new orders. Shipments are supposed to begin from October 19 onwards. You get to decide your preference between Moonlight Silver and Starry Black colours. The smartphone isn’t new, so we already aware all of its specs.
The nova 8i is a mid-range device even much less interesting than its successor the Nova 9. However for many who need an inexpensive monster and need to give it a touch at HarmonyOS and Huawei Mobile Services, then it gives a superb deal.
Huawei Nova 8i specs
- The Huawei Nova 8i comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD with a Full HD+ screen.
- Camera: a pill-shaped cutout for its 16 MP selfie camera.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11nm) SoC.
- 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- The device will have EMUI 11.0 with Android 10, as an alternative of Huawei’s HarmonyOS 2.
- The smartphone has a Quad-Camera module with a main 64 MP digital camera.
- There can be an 8 MP ultrawide snapper, a 2 MP macro, and a 2 MP depth-sensing department.
- The smartphone comes with Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, and LE.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port.
- 66 W fast-charging that may shortly refill its 4,300 mAh battery.
The Huawei Nova 8i went forward of ours imagination, as there’s a Huawei event linedup for October 21. We might even see Huawei moving to different markets in Europe. Moreover, the corporate will fully leverage the event to disclose the Huawei Nova 9 which has higher specs however will even be 4G restricted.