Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 26 July 2021 – Win Prizes
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can hop on to the quiz and check the Flipkart Daily Trivia Play and win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
FLIPKART DAILY TRIVIA QUIZ 26 July DETAILS
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Daily Trivia Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 26 July 2021
Q1: Which dynasty’s founder’s principal advisor was Chanakya, the author of the Artha shashtra?
Answer 1: Maurya
Q2: In 1952, which scientist refused the request to become the President of Israel?
Answer 2: Albert Einstein
Q3: Which fruit’s name comes from the Latin for ‘seeded apple’?
Answer 3: Pomegranate
Q4: Which city was made the summer capital of British India by John Lawrence in 1864?
Answer 4: Shimla
Q5: Which part of the human body has the thinnest skin?
Answer 5: Eyelids