Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 16 August 2021 – Win Prizes
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can hop on to the quiz and check the Flipkart Daily Trivia Play and win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
FLIPKART DAILY TRIVIA QUIZ 16 August 2021 DETAILS
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Daily Trivia Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 16 August 2021
Q1: Founded by Jawaharlal Nehru, which newspaper had a Hindi edition named Navjivan?
Answer 1: National Herald
Q2: Which fruit was first named ‘Yang Tao’ but was then given a bird’s name?
Answer 2: Kiwifruit
Q3: Which king invited Balarama and Krishna to Mathura and advised him to kill Kamsa?
Answer 3: Akrura
Q4: Who was the first Indian recipient of the Stalin Peace Prize?
Answer 4: Saifuddin Kitchlew
Q5: Which was the first Indian company to sponsor a car in NASCAR Series?
Answer 5: Mahindra