Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Today – 23 June 2021 – Win Prizes
Beat The Genius Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can jump on to the quiz and check the daily quiz to Play and you can win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz – 23 June Details
- Quiz Name: Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart App
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
1.. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all answers correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz Answers – 23 June 2021
Q1: Who is the only Indian to receive an honorary Oscan for contributions to cinema?
Answer 1: Satyajit Ray
Q2: In Hindu mythology, Subala, the father of Shakuni, was the ruler of which kingdom?
Answer 2: Gandhara
Q3: How do we better know the poem ‘Tarana-e-Hind’ for which Pandit Ravi Shankar composed the music?
Answer 3: Sare Jahan Se Accha
Q4: In the 1970s which minister and former trade union leader forced Coca-Cola and IBM to leave India?
Answer 4: George Fernandes
Q5: Which ruling dynasty of India referred to themselves as ‘Gurkani’?
Answer 5: Mughals