Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Today 19 June 2021
Beat The Genius Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can jump on to the quiz and check the daily quiz to Play and you can win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz – 19 June Details
- Quiz Name: Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart App
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
1.. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all answers correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Quiz Answers – 19 June 2021
Q1: In which state would you find mainland India’s easternmost town?
Answer 1: Arunachal Pradesh
Q2: Which Bangladeshi writer was forced to leave Bangladesh in 1994 for authoring the controversial novel ‘Lajja’?
Answer 2: Taslima Nasrin
Q3: India’s first nuclear reactor was named after which divine being from Hindu mythology?
Answer 3: Apsara
Q4: Whose record of most centuries in a single world cup did Rohit Sharma beat in 2019?
Answer 4: Kumar Sangakkara
Q5: Which river gives its name to a carnivorous dinosaur called Rajasaurus whose fossils were found in India?
Answer 5: Narmada