Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch Amazon Quiz 13 April 2021 is now LIVE. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- This Quiz is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too.
Answers to Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch Amazon Quiz 13 April 2021
Q1. Guess who played most IPL matches as captain?
Ans. MS Dhoni 👍
Q2. Guess who holds the record for having bagged the most number of wickets in IPL?
Ans. Lasith Malinga 👍
Q3. Guess who is referred to as the ‘Run-Machine’? Hint – He’s the only Indian to score a hundred on his World Cup debut!
Ans. Virat Kohli 👍
Q4. Guess who holds the record for most sixes scored in IPL ever?
Ans. Chris Gayle 👍
Q5. Guess who hit biggest six in IPL in terms of the length the ball travelled?
Ans. Robin Uthappa 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: