Dyson Air Purifier Amazon Quiz 13 April 2021 is now LIVE. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- This Quiz is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too.
Answers to Dyson Air Purifier Amazon Quiz 13 April 2021
Q1. In March 2021, the UN General Assembly adopted an India-sponsored resolution declaring 2023 as the International Year of what?
Ans. Millets 👍
Q2. Which country is building the world’s first platypus sanctuary?
Ans. Australia 👍
Q3. Which surveillance satellite, built by PES University students for DRDO, was deployed in space to monitor the Indian Ocean Region?
Ans. SindhuNetra 👍
Q4. In which story is this animal referred to as “Kichi”?
Ans. Mowgli 👍
Q5. What particular phrase is associated with this Google product?
Ans. Hey Google! 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: