Do you know -Which company became the first smartphone maker to cross $10 billion in revenues in India?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can check on to the quiz and check the Flipkart Daily Trivia Play and win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
FLIPKART DAILY TRIVIA CRICKET QUIZ 8 JUNE DETAILS
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Daily Trivia Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 8 June 2021
Q1: Which Mauryan emperor’s role has Shah Rukh Khan played in a Bollywood film?
Answer 1: Asoka
Q2: Which Indian language is also Canada’s third most common language?
Answer 2: Punjabi
Q3: Which company became the first smartphone maker to cross $10 billion in revenues in India?
Answer 3: Samsung
Q4: Which fort in Rajasthan, that now hosts the Jauhar Mela, was the capital of Mewar kingdom?
Answer 4: Chittorgarh
Q5: To which Rajasthani city are you travelling if you’re taking the Chetak Express from Delhi?
Answer 5: Udaipur