Do you know – USSRs Luna programme was about sending robotic spacecraft missions to?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is now Live go ahead and play. You can hope on to the quiz and check the Flipkart Daily Trivia Play and win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are hungry for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
FLIPKART DAILY TRIVIA CRICKET QUIZ 5 JUNE DETAILS
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Daily Trivia Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 5 June 2021
Q1: USSR’s Luna programme was about sending robotic spacecraft missions to _____.
Answer 1: Moon
Q2: In China, which fish was a symbol of fortune, and could only be owned by the Song Dynasty?
Answer 2: Goldfish
Q3: Which company recently, unveiled the electric pickup truck Cybertruck?
Answer 3: Tesla
Q4: After which business group’s founder is the city of Jamshedpur named?
Answer 4: Tata
Q5: Geographically, which state is the largest of the seven sisters of Northest India?
Answer 5: Arunachal Pradesh