Do you know – In which country were the first ever Commonwealth Games held?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is Live now, go ahead and play. You can check on to the quiz and check the Flipkart Daily Trivia Play and win awesome Vouchers, Gems & More. If You are looking for fast and correct Flipkart quiz answers then you are on the right blog and here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
FLIPKART DAILY TRIVIA CRICKET QUIZ 7 JUNE DETAILS
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Date & Time: 00:00 AM to 00:30 PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Flipkart Quiz
1.. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Daily Trivia Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today – 7 June 2021
Q1: Who is the youngest person to win the Formula One World Drivers’ Championship?
Answer 1: Sebastian Vettel
Q2: Which of these is the nickname of the former Indian bowler Anil Kumble?
Answer 2: Jumbo
Q3: In which country were the first ever Commonwealth Games held?
Answer 3: Canada
Q4: In which of these sports is the participant called a pugilist?
Answer 4: Boxing
Q5: Who is the first bowler to take 200 wickets in women’s ODIs?
Answer 5: Jhulan Goswami
Past Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 👍