CROSSROAD which recently sold for $6.6 million is the most expensive digital art of what kind?: Win Samsung Ear Buds is now LIVE.
Amazon Quiz Time Today 20 April 2021: (CROSSROAD which recently sold for $6.6 million is the most expensive digital art of what kind?) Win Samsung Ear Buds, take test of your general knowledge which gets updated daily on our blog. The quiz comes with unique questions and challenges and you can win rewards/prizes. Amazon quiz is growing fast and the quiz brightens IQ level of yours, these are easy if you follow us. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- Amazon Quiz Time is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- Jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Scroll down, Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too. You can play here on Amazon app
Answers to Amazon Quiz Time Today
Q1. Proficient in guerrilla tactics, the COBRA or Commando Battalion for Resolute Action is a special operation unit of which force?
Ans. CRPF 👍
Q2. The Maitri Setu, also called The Gateway of Northeast, is built over the Feni River to link which state with Bangladesh?
Ans. Tripura 👍
Q3. “CROSSROAD” which recently sold for $6.6 million, is the most expensive digital art of what kind?
Ans. Crypto Art 👍
Q4. Which one of these is not a component of this activity?
Ans. Palette 👍
Q5. Which of these actors played this character in a movie that also starred Nicole Kidman?
Ans. Val Kilmer 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: