Asus ZenFone 8 and Asus ZenFone 8 Flip had been uncovered on Wednesday as the corporate’s newest flagship smartphones. Both new ZenFone fashions are coming with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. However, aside from the similar chipset, the ZenFone 8 and ZenFone 8 Flip have an variety of variations on board. The ZenFone 8 is manufactured because the Asus’ smallest flagship phone because the ZenFone 4 Pro that was revealed recently in August 2017. In distinction, the ZenFone 8 Flip maintains the rotating digital camera design of the ZenFone 7. You’ll additionally see twin rear cameras and a hole-punch show on the ZenFone 8, whereas the ZenFone 8 Flip will provide a triple digital camera setup on its rotating module and have a notch-free, no hole-punch NanoEdge show.
Asus ZenFone 8, ZenFone 8 Flip worth
Asus ZenFone 8 prices begins at EUR 599 (roughly Rs. 53,199) for the 6GB + 128GB storage variant. The telephone additionally has an 8GB + 128GB storage and starts at EUR 669 (roughly Rs. 59,399), and a 16GB + 256GB storage possibility at EUR 799 (roughly Rs. 71,099). The main variant of the ZenFone 8 is probably out there for buy in Europe and Taiwan in Obsidian Black color, whereas its Horizon Silver and Moonlight White color choices and different variants can be get for pre-orders at this second. Details about its pricing and availability in different markets are but to be revealed.
Asus ZenFone 8 specs
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Asus ZenFone 8 runs on Android 11 with ZenUI 8 on prime.
- Display: 5.9-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) with 120Hz Samsung AMOLED, 1,100 nits of peak brightness.
- Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and is HDR10 and HDR10+ capable.
- IP68-certified with dust and waterproof resistance.
- Comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC bundled with 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- For photographers, it comes with twin rear digital camera setup sets up a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 major sensor with an aperture of f/1.8 lens, bundled with a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 secondary camera sensor that has an f/2.2 ultra-wide lens.
- For selfies and video calls, it has a 12-megapixel Sony IMX663 digital camera with twin phase-detection autofocus lens.
- 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, GPS/ A-GPS/ NavIC, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 6/ 6E, Bluetooth v5.2, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- All main Sensors on board: accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, ambient mild sensor, and a proximity sensor.
- There may be an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It packs a 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 and a 30W USB adapter
Asus ZenFone 8 Flip specs
- Comes with dual-SIM (Nano support) Asus ZenFone 8 Flip comes with Android 11 with fine ZenUI 8.
- Display: 6.67-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) with 90Hz Samsung AMOLED, and 1,000 nits of peak brightness.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 with octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC housed by 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- For photographers: comes with triple rotating digital camera setup with a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 major sensor with an f/1.8 lens and 12-megapixel secondary sensor (Sony IMX 363) with an f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, and an 8-megapixel shooter that brings 3x optical zoom.
- Asus ZenFone 8 Flip model comes with a rotating digital camera enhances selfies.
- Comes with 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6/ 6E, 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC, FM radio, GPS/ A-GPS/ NavIC, and a USB Type-C port.
- All popular sensors: ambient mild sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, accelerometer, and a proximity sensor.
- It packs with a 5,000mAh battery along with Quick Charge 4.0.