[Amazon Quiz] Widely in news what medical condition describes an absence of enough oxygen in the tissues to sustain bodily functions?
Welcome to Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 4 June 2021. Here you can win lots of prizes by answering simple questions, we have given answer for below. Amazon Quiz have become very popular among Indians and this contest is LIVE daily. Amazon quizzes checks one’s overall general knowledge and lucky folks win goodies, gifts and rewards as an Amazon Pay balance or others. Don’t forget to jump onto our blog daily for correct answers. All The best!!
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Available On:||Amazon App Only|
|Start Time:||Daily 12:00am|
|Quiz Prize:||20000 Amazon Pay Balance|
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today
1. Go to Google Play Store OR Apple Store and click to download the amazon app.
2. Sign-in if you are not a new user or sign-up if you are new to Amazon app.
3. On Amazon.in app, click on the home page and search for “Funzone” & Find The Quiz that you want to play.
4. Once you find the quiz, click and play Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz Answers – 4 June 2021
Question 1: Widely in news, what medical condition describes an absence of enough oxygen in the tissues to sustain bodily functions?
Answer : Hypoxia
Question 2: Miguel Díaz-Canel is serving as the first secretary of the Communist Party in which country since 2021
Question 3: ISRO is going to execute the Lunar Polar Exploration Mission (LUPEX) with which other space agency?
Question 4: With respect to the solar system, what is NOT true about this planet?
Answer: It is the coldest planet
Question 5: This is a picture of what?
Answer: Tallest grass
Check More Amazon Quiz Today Below:
How to win Quiz?
If you wish to win the quiz then you should answer all questions correctly and you will find all correct and accurate answers on this blog daily. Above, we have given all the details on how to play the quiz so play the quiz and wait for winners to be announced. If you are selected as a lucky winner then you will get notified by email or through app notifications.
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All rights reserved by Amazon, please check terms and conditions here. It is important to check Terms and Conditions on amazon Quiz Page. All details and information available here are solely shared in good faith and are for entertainment and educational purposes only. Viewers discretion is highly advised.
We wishes you best of luck.