Amazon Quiz Time – 6 April 2021 is now LIVE. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- This Quiz is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too.
Answers to Amazon Quiz Time Today – 6 April 2021
Q1. Dulanga Coal Mine recently became operational in which state of India?
Ans. Odisha 👍
Q2. IAF jets participated in the 70th anniversary celebrations of which country’s air Force?
Ans. Sri Lanka 👍
Q3. Which organisation has issued a purple notice to its 194 member countries outlining a specific modus operandi on dating applications?
Ans. Interpol 👍
Q4. What is the name of this character from the Narnia book series?
Ans. Mr Tumnus 👍
Q5. This player recently made his comeback to the tennis court after a year, playing in which Asian country?
Ans. Qatar 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: