Amazon Quiz Time – 13 April 2021 is now LIVE. Be the first one to answer the quiz.
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- This Quiz is only available on Amazon App. You can download Amazon app here to play the quiz.
- Login or register if you are new user.
- jump to Home & Search For The Word “Quiz” or “Fun Zone” from left menu Home menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Search for the Quiz and start playing.
- Normally, there are 5 questions however at time, it can be more or less too.
Answers to Amazon Quiz Time Today – 13 April 2021
Q1. In March 2021, the UN General Assembly adopted an India-sponsored resolution declaring 2023 as the International Year of what?
Ans. Millets 👍
Q2. Which country is building the world’s first platypus sanctuary?
Ans. Australia 👍
Q3. Which surveillance satellite, built by PES University students for DRDO, was deployed in space to monitor the Indian Ocean Region?
Ans. SindhuNetra 👍
Q4. In which story is this animal referred to as “Kichi”?
Ans. Mowgli 👍
Q5. What particular phrase is associated with this Google product?
Ans. Hey Google! 👍
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today: