[Amazon Quiz] Isamu Akasaki, the Japanese engineer who passed away recently, won the Nobel Prize in physics for inventing what?
Welcome to Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Here you can win lots of prizes by answering simple questions, we have given answer for below. Amazon Quiz have become very popular among Indians and this contest is LIVE daily. Amazon quizzes checks one’s overall general knowledge and lucky folks win goodies, gifts and rewards as an Amazon Pay balance or others. Don’t forget to jump onto our blog daily for correct answers. All The best!!
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Answers Today|
|Available On:||Amazon App Only|
|Start Time:||Daily 12:00am|
|Quiz Prize:||20000 Amazon Pay Balance|
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today
1. Go to Google Play Store OR Apple Store and click to download the amazon app.
2. Sign-in if you are not a new user or sign-up if you are new to Amazon app.
3. On Amazon.in app, click on the home page and search for “Funzone” & Find The Quiz that you want to play.
4. Once you find the quiz, click and play Amazon Quiz
Today Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 20 May 2021
Question 1: Which of these phrases can you use on Alexa to move to the funzone page?
Answer 1: show me fun zone page
Question 2: This day was first celebrated on May 10, 1998 in Mumbai. Arranged by Dr Madan Kataria, name this day celebrated on the 1st Sunday of May
Answer 2: World Laughter Day
Question 3: Isamu Akasaki, the Japanese engineer who passed away recently, won the Nobel Prize in physics for inventing what?
Answer 3: Blue LED
Question 4: In April 2021, which of these was formally closed by the Indian Army after 132 years of service?
Answer 4: Military Farms
Question 5: Men first wore these to ride what animal?
Answer 5: Horses
Question 6: What does this color not usually represent?
Answer 6: Jealousy
Check More Amazon Quiz Today Below:
How to win Quiz?
If you want to win the quiz then you need to give all answers correctly and you will find all correct and accurate answers on this blog daily. Above, we have given you details on how to play the quiz so daily play the quiz and wait for winners to be announced. If you are selected as a lucky winner then you will get notified by email or through app notifications.
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All rights reserved by Amazon, please check terms and conditions here. It is important to check Terms and Conditions on amazon Quiz Page. All details and information available here are solely shared in good faith and are for entertainment and educational purposes only. Viewers discretion is highly advised.
We wishes you best of luck.