Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 16 May 2021
Welcome to Amazon Quiz Answers Today on 15 May 2021. Here you can win lots of prizes by answering simple questions, we have given answer for below. Amazon Quiz answers have become very popular among Indians and this contest is LIVE daily. Amazon quizzes checks one’s overall general knowledge and lucky folks win goodies, gifts and rewards as an Amazon Pay balance or others. Don’t forget to jump onto our blog daily for correct answers. All The best!!
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Answers Today|
|Available On:||Amazon App Only|
|Start Time:||Daily 12:00am|
|Quiz Prize:||Sony DSLR Camera|
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today
1. Go to Google Play Store OR Apple Store and click to download the amazon app.
2. Sign-in if you are not a new user or sign-up if you are new to Amazon app.
3. On Amazon.in app, click on the home page and search for “Funzone” & Find The Quiz that you want to play.
4. Once you find the quiz, click and play Amazon Quiz
Today Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 16 May 2021
Question 1: A species of bacteria discovered onboard the International Space Station has been named after which Indian biodiversity scientist?
Answer : Seyed Ajmal Khan
Question 2: As per a survey conducted by Duff & Phelps, who has been ranked as the most valuable Indian celebrity for the 4th consecutive year in 2020?
Answer: Virat Kohli
Question 3: Which of these former world leaders threw a Zoom party in quarantine to celebrate his 90th birthday?
Answer: Mikhail Gorbachev
Question 4: What is the record for the most number of Grand Slam singles titles won by a male player in this sport?
Question 5: When he meets his father during the ‘TIme Heist’ in Avengers: Endgame , he introduces himself by what name?
Answer: Howard Potts
Check More Amazon Quiz Answers Today Below:
How to win Quiz?
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All rights reserved by Amazon, please check terms and conditions here. It is important to check Terms and Conditions on amazon Quiz Page. All details and information available here are solely shared in good faith and are for entertainment and educational purposes only. Viewers discretion is highly advised.
We wishes you best of luck.