Amazon Pictionary Quiz answers today: Win Prizes, Gifts
Welcome to Amazon Pictionary Quiz answers today – Win Prizes on 19 May 2021. Here you can win lots of prizes by answering simple questions, we have given answer for below. Amazon Quiz have become very popular among Indians and this contest is LIVE daily. Don’t forget to jump onto our blog daily for correct answers. All The best!!
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Pictionary Quiz answers today|
|Available On:||Amazon App Only|
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today
1. Go to Google Play Store OR Apple Store and click to download the amazon app.
2. Sign-in if you are not a new user or sign-up if you are new to Amazon app.
3. On Amazon.in app, click on the home page and search for “Funzone” & Find The Quiz that you want to play.
4. Once you find the quiz, click and play Amazon Quiz
Amazon Pictionary Quiz answers today – 19 May 2021
Question 1: What’s the name of this dog’s breed, that’s been trending on internet?
Answer 1: Shiba Inu
Question 2: He is the Founder of SpaceX and also known as Technoking of Tesla Company.
Answer 2: Elon Musk
Question 3: She is an Indian boxer, politician, and incumbent Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha
Answer 3: Mary Kom
Question 4: He is an American Actor and he is best known for his roles in Showtime Series “Dexter”
Answer 4: Michael C. Hall
Question 5: She is a retired Indian track and field athlete. She is often called the “queen of Indian track and field”
Answer 5: PT Usha
Check More Amazon Quiz Today Below:
How to win Quiz?
If you want to win the quiz then you need to give all answers correctly and you will find all correct and accurate answers on this blog daily. Above, we have given you details on how to play the quiz so daily play the quiz and wait for winners to be announced. If you are selected as a lucky winner then you will get notified by email or through app notifications.
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All rights reserved by Amazon, please check terms and conditions here. It is important to check Terms and Conditions on amazon Quiz Page. All details and information available here are solely shared in good faith and are for entertainment and educational purposes only. Viewers discretion is highly advised.
We wishes you best of luck.